The Government of Canada helping Ukraine in immigrating to the nation
One of the biggest factors of the monthly expenses in Canada is the rent. No matter where you go, whether you are doing a job, running a business, studying, or just a digital nomad, your rent contributes the most to the average cost of living in Canada. Living expenses in Canada can get quite high but the good news regarding rent is Canada offers much cheaper rents when compared to US and Australia. It is as much as 23% less than the US and 12% less than Australia. The choice of home differs depending on the city or province one is residing in.
- Well, Canada is working on welcoming Ukrainian refugees who have fled war and seeking shelter
- The government did open applications and promises to provide a safe environment for the refugees to settle for up to 3 years
- Speedy processing as well as documentation to allow the Ukrainian immigrants to migrate as early as possible
It is clear that Canada is in support of Ukraine throughout this journey. Thus, doing everything in its capacity to aid the country in need. In fact, the new measures emphasize more on the Canada-Ukraine bilateral relations that were developed on Dec 02, 1991. As a matter of fact, it was Canada that was among the first western countries in support of Ukraine’s independence. Since then, the relationship has expanded on matters of security, defence, trade, democratic reforms, and much more.
- Feb 14, 2022 – $500 million
- Jan 21, 2022 – $150 million
- The applicant as a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or recognized Indian is willing to apply for immigration
- The applicant wants to sponsor a family member residing outside Canada. However, it must be your legal spouse, conjugal partner, or a dependent child
- Citizens of Ukraine will be benefited from swift processing of their applications
- Through a Permanent Resident Travel document, they can safely return to Canada
- Easily avail tourist visa, approval on the work permit, student visa or Canada PR
- In case, the immigrant is already in Canada, the applicant can extend or renew their visa without any complications
- Building a dedicated service channel that will specifically focus on Ukraine immigration inquiries. The clients currently in Canada as well as outside Canada can contact at 613-321-4243. If you want to prioritize your inquiry, just mention “Ukraine2022”
- Most importantly, even if the applicant is a temporary resident he/she can apply to avail of a work permit