On-campus Work – Students can directly work with employers within the university for added income and work experience.
Off-Campus Work – With this, a student can start working with any individual or institution outside their university.
Post-Graduation Work Permit – PGWP is an open work permit that you can get after completion of the graduation degree course. It is your permit to stay in Canada for work purposes.
- A valid study permits and a study program that requires work
- Confirmation letter stating the need for work to complete the program
- You must get 50% or less of the total study credit program from the work
- The last semester of your study program doesn’t require you to study full-time.
- You are studying at the graduate level and have successfully completed the given assignments in advance
Some Related Pages for You