Work Permits Simplified
A working environment that is safe and offers economic growth, if you want to work in Canada, you can get your work permit from IRCC.
With a temporary work permit, a foreign national can work in Canada for a specified period of time. There are options of both full-time and part-time employment which in turn can help you get the Permanent Residency status.
Different types of Work Permits

Open Work Permit: With an open work permit, you can work for any Canadian employer at any location. Open Work Permits are free from LMIA obligations for your convenience.

Post Graduate Work Permit: With PGWP, an international student can get a job after completion of the study program.

Work Permit for IT workers: Information Technology workers get the options of Global Talent Stream (GTS) and Intra-Company Transfer Program. While GTS is suited for Canadian companies looking for highly qualified professionals, the latter is for businesses with a branch in Canada that is looking to bring a professional expert on a temporary work permit.

Inland Spousal Sponsorship Open Work Permit: Spouses of the current Canadian citizens and permanent residents can apply for this permit.

Bridging Open Work Permit: Applicants who have already applied for obtaining permanent residency are eligible for this work permit. You will be able to continue to work in Canada even when your PR application is under process.

Exceptions to Requiring a Work Permit

Without a work permit: A few occupations and jobs let you work in Canada without a work permit. But you need to qualify for the other eligibility requirements as these are mandatory for working without a work permit.

Short Term work permit exemption: Made for skilled and highly qualified professionals who are looking to work in Canada for a limited duration. With this exemption, you can get a 15-30 days or 120 days work permit.