Onboard Immigration understands how crucial it is to maintain the confidentiality of the proprietary documents or personal information that you may share with us.
Any information that you share with us at Onboard is kept strictly confidential and completely protected. The personal information that you share with us will only be used for the work that you assigned us to do. Plus, the information is only handled by our trained professionals which further assures you about the security of your information.
We also never disclose your email address or use it for any other purpose without your consent. Also, your information is never used for any marketing as well as solicitation purpose. At Onboard, we also never share your information with any third-party except Government agencies that are associated with the immigration process.
Moreover, the data we acquire from social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Google is only used for consultation purposes and it is never disclosed to any third party.
We also offer you to register on our website to keep yourself updated through newsletters and catalogues. The information that you share with us will only be used for this purpose once you opt for them.
At Onboard, we also have put in place different security measures and protocols to ensure the security of your information. We also encrypt your personal as well as financial information to prevent them from being misused in any way. While we take the best measures to protect the information, Onboard cannot warrant the security of information provided to us.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and we will only use your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
We will not collect or store any credit card information on our website.
We will not share any of your personal information with third parties.
We will not use any of your personal information for marketing purposes.
We will only use your personal information for the purposes of providing you with the services and products available on our website.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is kept secure.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
- Storage to store various important documents and performance reports
- Location to show necessary information on nearby centre’s or offices as required for providing you better service
- Device camera to get profile picture for the user profile
- Microphone to record audio for various purposes and tests
- G-mail or other profiles to validate ID and speed up the sign-up process
- Media or files to help you upload documents or pictures as needed on our website
- Call information or device ID to fix bugs and offer a better user experience
- SMS for auto-filling OTPs that you receive on your phone