Different business immigration streams are combined together to form a Provincial Business Program which is exclusive to the PNPs of several provinces. These programs are certainly designed specifically for international entrepreneurs as well as investors looking to set up their businesses in Canada. As a matter of fact, through this program, you can acquire an existing business or establish your business.
The Provincial Business Program also allows for a provincial nomination for PR. However, it is applicable only to successful applications. The authorities will indeed decide if your business any difference in the Canadian economy or not. If deemed to be eligible, you can set up your business.
Requirements for Provincial Business Programs
There are certain requirements to follow for becoming eligible to get opportunities through the provincial business program. These are:
- The applicant must submit a thorough business plan. Besides, this plan demonstrates the financial opportunities which will benefit the territory or province
- Applicants are required to actively establish and run the proposed business
- Provincial Business Programs will decide a certain amount of money. However, applicants can only spend that amount and should have a minimum net worth
- Businesses should rather fulfil all the conditions written in the program
- Business management and ownership skills are indeed the minimum requirements for the applicant
- There are different requirements of business experience, age and language proficiency for different Provincial Business Program streams. Moreover, it depends on the applicant and the business that they are investing, establishing or acquiring
What are the Different Provincial Business Programs?
Many of the popular territories and provinces have their own programs. As a result, here are the different Provincial Business Programs that will help you:
- British Columbia Provincial Business Program
- Ontario Provincial Business Program
- Alberta Provincial Business Program
- Saskatchewan Provincial Business Program
- Manitoba Provincial Business Program
- New Brunswick Provincial Business Program
- Nova Scotia Provincial Business Program
- Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Business Program
- Prince Edward Island Provincial Business Program
- Yukon Business Program
- Northwest Territories Business Program
Some Related Pages for You